Certain health or age-related difficulties entail mobility issues that make day-to-day life more challenging than usual. This is why we provide ambulatory assistance to individuals who are living with an illness, a disease, old age, and other mobility-limiting conditions. Mobility limitations can pose a risk for one’s health; thus, we see to it that every client under our care stays safe in the comfort of the place they consider home.
Our transfer/ambulation services include but do not limit to:
- Non-ambulatory movement from one stationary position
- Adjusting or changing the client’s position in a bed or chair
- Assisting in rising from a sitting to a standing position
- Assisting in positioning for use of a walking apparatus
- Assisting with putting on and removing leg braces
- Assisting with wheelchair ambulation
- Providing standby assistance
Get in Touch
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our staff and services, please feel free to contact us at a time of your convenience.